Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back in Business...

Camel quartz, gold base metal bead caps, 14k gold filled links and earwire. $16
Brown/bronze coin pearl, freshwater pearl stick, and 14k gold filled earwire. $15


Pale green jade beads, freshwater pearls, sterling silver links and earwires. $15
Clear glass beads, gold plate beads, and vermeil earwires. $14


Green cloisonne beads, freshwater pearls, and gold metal earwires. $12


Gray mother of pearl clover with sterling silver earwires. $10


White mother of pearl disc, bronze/gold coin pearl, and 14k gold filled earwire. $15
Sterling silver loop, freshwater pearl sticks, pale green jade, and sterling silver earwire. $17


Turquiose, white, and gold cloisonne bead, freshwater pearl bead, and gold wire earring. $12


Vermeil (14k over sterling silver) earwire, cloisonne bead, and freshwater pearl earring. $15




Sterling silver link and earwire with an army green(other color pearls available)freshwater coin pearl. $15





Freshwater pearl stick, 14 gold filled link and earwire. $16






Here are some of the latest pieces I have made! I have already bought new tools, beads, supplies...I couldn't wait! I posted a couple of pictures of each. I haven't gotten down the photo part of this. Any ideas on how to photograph the earrings better??? They are also posted on the cak jewelry blog!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the turquoise!

Unknown said...

COURTNEY!!!! Thanks to Samantha...I have found everyones blogs!! I haven't even had the joy of seeing your beautiful baby boy yet...he is so adorable! I will keep an eye on your blog to see new pictures and also see your line of jewelry (which I didn't know you were doing either!)!!
I love you guys!
Love - Lindsay Adamack

Amber said...

I need all the details on the sound machine. Where did you get yours, and what kind is it?

Hope you're having a great summer!

Mandy said...

Courtney - I would like a pair of the mother of pearl disc (the first pair you have listed on this blog). I love those!! Do you still have my email?

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Those are so pretty!

Can you go & edit that post & make sure there aren't extra 'returns' saved at the bottom? I would try to go to the very very end & hit delete.

The Hadfields said...

I love them all. I'll place an order soon.
You just need to go to the line after your last sentance and hit delete until there's no room at the bottom. :)

Heather B Mc said...

I am so impressed. So pretty! Are you having so much fun making all of it?