Sunday, September 07, 2008

Jewelry Winner!

*** Don't forget to read the previous post about cleaning your Love My Baby Necklace!***

Okay I know I normally I choose two winners, but I am pretty busy filling orders at the moment so this month I only have one winner! Sorry - next month we will do two! Here is the winner!

#3 Elizabeth S.

Congratulations! Just email me with what you would like!

Also, I will be adding lots to the website this week. I will post a few pics of new earrings and necklaces on the blog when I add them to my website! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I keep thinking that the S after Elizabeth will change to a B! Just kidding! Congrats to Elizabeth S.!

Julie said...

I LOVE the 2 chunky necklaces!! I'm going to put those on my christmas wish list!

Dee-Dee said...

All right...I am needing some new pictures of my nephew! I called Jody last night and she was babysitting him - I was a little jealous:)!