Sunday, October 19, 2008

More fall fun and a birthday party!

Will and his second cousin Claire sitting with the pumpkins.
Aunt Cari making Will a spider sandwich.
I was getting a little nervous while Will and this goat had a stare down...
Will and his Grandi with the pumpkins.
My sweet boy.
My cute bro...
Will and his grandad.

Will chasing the baby goat...

I thought this was a sweet picture...
My cousin Beth, Brian, and Claire.


Driving Mr. Turner's tractor...

I am a little behind (once again) with blogging.  We went to Atlanta last week for a few days to have a little family birthday party for Will.  Everyone has a lot going on in October so we decided to do a party in Atlanta and will have one in Nashville.  Anyway, family came over to my parents house and we spent the whole day going to the pumpkin patch, hanging out, and having a birthday party!  We had so much fun!  I left my camera at home so mom took the pictures with her camera.  I only have pictures from the pumpkin patch because something was wrong with the dvd with the birthday pictures:(  So when I get those I will post them!

16 comments:

Mandy said...

I've been checking multiple times a day...glad to see these! Courtney, Will looks so big - he has changed so much! I love his haircut like that! All those pictures are wonderful. I love the one with Will and your Dad and Kyle. I know you had another great trip home and that Will was spoiled rotten! We need to plan something fun to do the week of T-giving. Let me know when you'll be there. And is Michael bringing his sticks?? Mark will if Michael does! Hope you guys are doing well!

Dee-Dee said...

Love the pictures! His little pumpkin shirt is too cute.

Becky said...

What a fun party idea! Love the pictures and glad you had a good trip!! Will is just PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Griner Mom said...

Glad you guys had a good visit!! Pumpkin patch visits are always fun!! He is a loved little boy!!

Heather said...

How fun! I'm loving the goat & Will in the stare down...

Angie said...

That is such a cute place! What a perfect spot for his birthday!

Jodi Brinkley said...

The pictures turned out wonderfully. The pumpkin patch looks a lot better than a few years back when I took the girls. Glad you all got a chance to get together. It was good seeing you!

Elizabeth said...

Will looks so cute in these pictures! I can't believe that he is having another birthday! Glad you had a fun time on your trip!

Shannon said...

So much fun and I love all the pictures. Will is getting so big and I can't believe how fast time has past. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Heather said...

Courtney, I got my necklaces today! I love them. Thank you!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

that goat is so pretty. the color and all. who ever said a goat was pretty?! love the fall pictures.

Ryan said...

so glad you had such a great time!!! let us know about nashville!! He gets more handsome every day!!

Christy said...

looks like fun and I enjoyed getting to see Beth and her little one

The Kosko Family said...

i can't believe how big will is getting...like a little man...hope all is well in johnson city...

deidre martin booker said...

hey courtney! miss you!!
your fam is so cute.
give will a hug for us!

Cristie said...

Cute pics, love Will's pumpkin shirt. How funny are those goats...