Sunday, November 09, 2008

Drawing Winners!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:30 37
Timestamp: 2008-11-10 01:37:16 UTC

#30 Zach and Kim

#37 The Lamberts

You may notice the numbers are off again because I had someone leave two comments so I threw out one number and used random.org to choose two numbers between 1 - 53. Just wanted to clarify! So girls just email me through my website to let me know what you would like to have!

Also, Christmas is around the corner so if you plan on ordering anything for Christmas gifts just know that I will probably stop taking orders Dec. 15th so that I have time to get everything made and shipped out before Christmas. Depending on the number of orders I may have to shut it down a little early. I am going to do some sort of free gift or coupon too if you spend a certain amount...I will update that on the blog and website later.

Congrats to the winners!

4 comments:

lyla said...

yeah zach and kim :)

Ryan Kessinger said...

Hey Courtney, Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I hope everything goes well and that you feel good. I am pregnant also with our 3rd and FINAL baby!! It is a girl this time and I am due March 15th. Love, Carissa

Amber said...

How are you feeling, girl?

deidre martin booker said...

congratulations! we are so excited. it's so funny that we're about a month apart...AGAIN! we'll be keeping you in our prayers also for a safe uneventful pregnancy.