Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas in Atlanta

Waiting in line at the Pink Pig with Grandi and Aunt Cari (or Carwee as Will says).

How cute is baby Claire??!!
Checking out the Pink Pig!
Ready to ride...
Ready for church with Grandad!
Rockin' the knee socks and saddle oxfords...love it!
Taking off in my F-150. You can see he is flooring it as he is leaning back from taking off! He just rode it around in mom and dad's basement since it was so cold outside!
Opening MORE presents...


I took Will home to Atlanta for a few days to see my parents. Michael had to work and couldn't go :(. We had so much fun and my parents spoiled him ROTTEN with christmas presents which included a Ford F-150. He is SO hilarious when he drives it. Most of the time he throws his hands in the air like he is riding a roller coaster!

On the way to Atlanta I stopped by to see Casey and Henley in Chattanooga. They just moved into a new house (which is gorgeous!). We had fun catching up for a few hours and ate lunch at this place that I am still salivating over...

I met my parents, aunt, uncle, cousin, and her baby Claire at Lenox on the way in town too! We wanted to let the kids ride the Pink Pig (an Atlanta tradition) and see Santa (which I only have printed pictures of - I will have to scan them because it is really funny). I love Lenox mall at Christmas...

4 comments:

Susan said...

I know you mom had a great time with Will. Love the pics!

Mandy said...

Fabulous pictures! I'm so glad you had a great trip to GA and I'm so glad we finally got to hang out! It was fun shopping and lunching at Cheesecake w/ ya'll! Will is the cutest and I hate I didn't see him in person in his Christmas jon jon....I love it!

Kelly said...

I used to ride the Pink Pig in the 80's when we would go to visit my Grandma! Yay!
Also, love Will's saddle oxfords- Cade has the exact same pair:)

Cristie said...

Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. Love the pics of Will in his truck. Hope you are feeling okay, can't wait to find out what you are having!