Saturday, January 31, 2009

Enjoying some ice cream and some slightly warmer weather...

I have been trying to upload pictures for days on here and it has not been letting me!!!!  This is the only one I could get to upload tonight...grrrr!  I have some cute outside pictures that Michael took when we had a slightly warm day, but they wouldn't upload.  

We are doing well just trying to stay warm and waiting for spring!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I am OVER winter and am ready for us to be able to play outside!!!  There are only so many things you can do with a 2 year old indoors...  Will is so much fun these days, talks non-stop and says some of the funniest things.  I am now 21 weeks and feeling good!  I can't wait to meet her!!!  No name yet...

All for now... 

7 comments:

lyla said...

will looks like an eight year old in that picture with his cool little haircut! he's a cutie :) when will you tell him he has to marry mamie? should we wait until they're in college? haha :)

Valerie said...

I am so glad that things are going better for you this time around! Can't wait to see some cute preggy pics!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Wonder where that love for ice cream comes from? Aren't you glad you're not in Ohio this winter?

Dee-Dee said...

Cute Jason's Deli(?) picture! Haha. Hang in there. Warmer weather is right around the corner!

Heather said...

Amen to that. Warmer weather also means less sickness in my house! Glad you are feeling well...keep us posted on the name & the nursery! ;)

Mandy said...

We are ready for warmer weather too! It was 65 yesterday but cold again today...Glad to see Will's cute face again!

King Family said...

I so agreee. I am ready to get outside some. Glad you are feeling ok. Will is so cute!