Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally...

Family shot...
Daddy is so hilarious...
My boys :)
Will and mommy!
29 weeks this Friday - yay!
Oh deer!

I downloaded pictures from a couple of weeks ago!  We took Will to a nature preserve park one Saturday and enjoyed being outside!  Will loved running around and looking at all of the animals.

Here is the first belly picture we have taken this whole pregnancy!  I am going to be 29 weeks this week.  I can't believe how quickly it is flying by.  I have SO much to do.  She still doesn't have a name...we have a list, but just can't decide.  I am hoping it all continues to go well.  29 weeks is when I was put on bedrest with Will, so I am a little anxious to push on through these next weeks. I am feeling fine and am so thankful for that!


13 comments:

lyla said...

LOOK AT YOUR ADORABLE LITTLE BASKETBALL BELLY!!! so cute. you look as cute as ever and so do "your boys" :) i need to time my next pregnancy right so i can borrow all those maternity clothes from you...

The Hadfields said...

You and your precious family are looking great! Hope the pregnancy continues to go well! :)

Dee-Dee said...

You look SO great!!! I love your belly shot - too cute! Will looks like he is having the best time there - so happy and smiley. I was telling Michael you should take him to the zoo in Knoxville one weekend (in all of your spare time) before it gets too hot. He would love it. It is a really good zoo, and has a really big kids section at the end. It would be a fun day trip for you guys maybe.

Mandy said...

Your baby bump is too cute! Will is looking HUGE - such a big boy and will look even bigger once "..." gets here. I hope you are able to decide on a name soon. Great pics!

Valerie said...

It is so different the second time... it just flies!

moshieraj said...

You are so stinkin' cute! Love the photos ! Take it easy and good luck on picking a name.

caroline G said...

You look GREAT! Will is so big! Congrats and good luck with a name and trying not to feel anxious (hard, I know!) :)

Becky said...

Look at Will! Holy Cow!!! He looks so big... what a precious big brother he will make!!! :) You look awesome... can't wait to hear your name you pick... I'm sure it will be a good one! Thinking about you!!

Angie said...

You look great! We'll hope for no bedrest, too! How is Will's sleeping going?

deidre martin booker said...

i'm so glad things are going much better for both of us this time! we picked a name no problem, but never could agree on which name to call him...i finally gave up on calling him whit (middle name)because gr was adamant! i hope you get to breeze right thru the next few weeks! i know she's going to be beautiful!

sc37206 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Conley said...

Ha ha, I just wrote you a comment and when I posted it it said it was from my husband!
What I said was that I think you are such a cute pregnant person and that it makes me want another!
That would've been weird coming from "Seth." LOL!

The Monsarrats said...

you look great ck! praying for you. jenn