Friday, May 22, 2009

A winner finally...

The winner of the drawing is...
#25 Chelsey

Just drop me and email through the website and let me know what you would like to order!

I am going to skip the drawing for the month of June for obvious reasons...Quinn will be here!  I went to the doctor yesterday and we are going to set an induction date of either June 4 or June 8. My doctor will decide at my visit next week.  They are going to do another ultrasound to be sure that she has turned.  At my 32 week ultrasound she was breech - so they just want to make sure before they decide to induce!  I can't believe how soon she will be here!!!  Keep us in your prayers!

7 comments:

Angie said...

We'll be thinking of y'all!

Dee-Dee said...

Awww, man! I was #24! So close...

lyla said...

i can't believe she's almost here!!! keep me posted :) love you!

Heather said...

I'll be thinking of you & praying for you both! :)

chesley said...

yay! Thanks! I will try to pick what I want and email you later tonight! Good luck with baby #2!

Anonymous said...

good luck and we will keep you all in our prayers!
niki

Kelly said...

Congrats, Courtney! We are scheduled for the 5th:) Good Luck!