Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We are making it...

next week may be another story!  Mom leaves on Monday...tear:(  I or we rather have been spoiled these last three weeks with all the help.  Now we get to see what life is really like with two!!!!  Actually we are doing really great and are SO happy to have little Quinn!  She is such a good baby!  She basically wakes up to eat at night and all but a couple of nights she goes right back down without a peep.  Will LOVES her and is so gentle and sweet with her.  I couldn't have asked for a better response to her!  Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.  It is so true that you don't take as many pictures with the second...I have got to be better about it!
Look at those kissable cheeks!
Coming home from the hospital...
Big brother checking her out...
He thinks she's pretty funny...
Quinn and daddy...
Michael played in a charity golf tournament (his team won! he was really excited!) with Peyton Manning and Phil Fulmer...I think that other guy in the picture is some old athlete too - I have no idea...
Little-bitty in her bed...
So sweet!
My planter on the porch...I have gotten so many things done around here with my mom.  She is such a good motivator and hates just sitting on the couch!  We have had so much fun, I am going to miss her so much :(
Will and daddy at MDO for Donuts for Dads...
This baby LOVES to be held and is a HUGE fan of the Baby Bjorn!



15 comments:

Amber said...

Quinn is so pretty. She looks a lot like Will. I know you are loving seeing Will and her together. I love having two!

King Family said...

I am so happy you posted some pictures. I have been checking to see. I know things are so busy when you add another kids. Quinn is so so cute. I am glad Will is adjusting well. Take care. When you come to Atlanta, call me, I would love to see Quinn.

The Hadfields said...

She is so precious. I think she looks like big brother! Glad to hear the update. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see more pictures! Hope you guys are doing well, just tell me that 2 is easy breezy! Can your mom come stay with me for 3 weeks??

Angie said...

She's so sweet, and I'm so glad Will loves his baby sister. Quinn looks so angelic in that first picture! I love all her bedding. Aren't moms the best at spoiling us just when we need it?! :)

lyla said...

yea for the new pictures!!! she is SO pretty courtney! i LOVE the nursery--the frames above her bed are GORGEOUS!!!! can't wait to see her in person :) sweet pictures of everyone. jon will be so jealous when i tell him about the golf tournament...

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

God Bless the Baby Bjorn.....and Quinn too! You'll be fine when your Mom goes home! You can do it!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

what a pretty picture! you and your mom look so much alike that i can't tell who's holding her in the baby bjorn!

Heather said...

She is gorgeous! I love that 1st pic of her. So sweet. I am so glad Will is adjusting well. That is awesome. I know you'll hate to see your Mom go. I enjoyed the pics & can't wait to meet her in person. :)

caroline G said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! So Sweet!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Love the pictures. Everyone looks wonderful. Quinn is just precious. So kissable! I love those chubby cheeks. Love her room too. Hope everything continues to go well.

Ryan said...

She is beautiful!!! i know you will do great tomorrow!!

Griner Mom said...

Sweet pictures! i know it is so sad when mom has to leave :( Good luck!

Dee-Dee said...

I can't wait to hold that baby!

Cristie said...

She is so pretty and I just love her room!