Sunday, July 19, 2009

More family!

Will ready to go fishing...Michael said, "I see you put him in his "rugged wear" to fish."  haha!
This picture cracks me up!
Goin' fishin'
Abby loved holding Quinn!  She is going to be a great big sis to Lane!
Having a cupcake on the front porch...
Michael and Athlete Abby throwing the ball around...
Will and Beau!
Cute picture at Jody's graduation party...
Love this one...
...and this one.


This past week Dee, Abby and Beau came for a visit.  We had the best time hanging out and watching the kids play.  They all love each other and play so well together - we wish they were closer!  They went fishing, swimming, played outside, it was great!  Abby and Beau loved seeing Quinn - funny story, Beau had been sick so Dee Dee had been telling him he couldn't touch Quinn.  So we went out to dinner one night for my birthday and I was putting Quinn in the car to leave and Beau climbs up to look at her in her car seat.  I can't remember now if it was me or Dee Dee that said..."Beau be..." before we could finish he says, "I am JUST going to look, I am NOT going to touch!"  He was like give me a break people I have only been told 100 times - I get it!  It was really funny and cute.  We love you guys and miss you already!  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love all the pics. Looks like you are adjusting quite well to life w/ 2!

Dee-Dee said...

That one where Beau has Will in choke hold cracks me up. Love it. Abby was so happy holding Quinn...