Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in Nashville...

Uncle Kyle stopped by to see Will on his way to Atlanta for Thanksgiving - Will was reading him a book! :)
Mimi and Beau. Beau like taking a bite out of a piece of ham and putting it back on the plate:)
Will and I ready for some turkey!
Baby Bono.
Michael and the boys.
Look at that picnic table - would you ride behind this truck??? Haha, just kidding Toby!
Abby ready to go to Louisianna!


We spent Thanksgiving in Nashville with Michael's family. I can't believe we didn't take more pictures - we are usually SO good about taking lots of pictures! Oh well. We did have such a good time. We ate alot, shopped a lot (beginning at Macy's at 6am!), watched UT beat Kentucky, and just had good time hanging out! Toby and Dee Dee were really busy getting ready for the move to Louisianna on Saturday. The movers couldn't fit everything on the moving truck, so they had to load Toby's truck up with the rest. It looked hilarious, very Sanford and Son, so I had to post a picture. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

13 comments:

Lincoln said...

Looks like you had fun, but you are nuts for going shopping that early!! Haha...

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving! Don't feel bad about not taking many pictures- you took way more than we did! The picture of Will and Kyle is really cute! Oh yeah... how about that UT/KY game! We would have preferred a different turnout, but what a game!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Will's outfit is too cute! I guess he was feeling better just in time! :)

Angie said...

My father-in-law is soooo frugal, and he didn't want to spend money on a moving truck a few years back. We moved their whole house in the back of trucks and trailers like that! We felt like the Beverly Hillbillies rolling into town! :)

King Family said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I love Will's little outfit. You did better than me. I didn't take any pictures at Thanksgiving. What was I thinking?

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you had a nive Thanksgiving! So did our family. I am looking forward to seeing you at Mary Paul's birthday party!! God bless until then! Love, Melody

Jodi Brinkley said...

I love the all the pictures but am especially partial to Baby Bono. You know this family has a big thing for U2 and Bono. Hope to see you when you come into town this week.

Mandy said...

Great pics! Good to talk to you yesterday - I hate that I'm not going to be in town when you are next week. I hope you have a great visit!!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

I can't believe you did the early shopping either. Macy's in Green Hills is a great place though...I wish it had been there when we were living in Nashville.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Everyone is looking great! Good to see that Kyle is doing well. See at the party!

The Hadfields said...

Looks like a fun time with his family! I'm still confused, where are you guys living now?

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

I have been out of the blogging world for over a month now and I can't believe how much Will has grown. His little facial features have even changed a little. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had fun... Will is precious. Looks like Toby and Dede are loaded up and ready to go. You will have to let me know when you go visit them in Shreveport since it is so close to Jackson!