Thursday, November 29, 2007

www.lovemybabyjewelry.com


I have started a new website for my jewelry, http://www.lovemybabyjewelry.com/ . I have had such a great response with the Love My Baby Necklaces I have decided to make different styles etc. I am still working on adding new things, but there are several necklaces to choose from on there right now. It has been a little more efficient with the website because people can pay with paypal, credit, or debit. If you prefer a check you can still email your orders to me and mail a personal check. Remember it is still a work in progress, but if you click on the Love My Baby Necklaces it will take you to the necklaces I have on there now! I will be adding earrings from my jewelry blog, bracelets, and non-love my baby necklaces in the near future! Thanks to all of you that have ordered necklaces and earrings! I hope you are enjoying them!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a fancy site! I'm in trouble if you do take debit cards- that's just too easy! ; )

lyla said...

can i go with you when you make your first appearance on oprah or the today show? you're going to be famous one day! i'm so proud of you--you're so talented!

Jodi Brinkley said...

I'm with Lyla-
I think your creations are going to make it on Oprah's "Favorite Things" show, or we'll see them on a movie star in In Style magazine. Way to go girl!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

congrats! That's so exciting!!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Congrats on your new website. How exciting!

thesemanchiks said...

That is an awesome site! Can't wait to see what you do next - I want to see more of your creations!

Sandra said...

You have so many talents...creating jewelry, photography, navigating the computer world, mothering! Keep enjoying life!

Love, Mrs. Sandra

Amanda Conley said...

Love the site! Good job!

Heather said...

Congrats!!! I am so proud of you! I was just in Plumyumi Day Spa yesterday & found out The Soy Garden has been sold to a lady in Wisconsin! I know you are proud of your business cuz I know what hard work it is!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW - my friend Sara emailed me asking for your email address/website. Did you get an order from her? Just wanted to be sure.

Renee Guest said...

Love my necklace and get so many compliments! Congrats on your new site!!!!