Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Y'all!

Trying out my first peep! I like it....
Will's Easter Basket!
Love me some Elmo!
I stripped off his pj's because his fever made him SO hot!
My little bunny...
Scary pic of me, but this is the only one I had of him opening his plastic eggs. He would shake them then pull them open and smile! So cute.
Older picture from earlier this week in his new wellies.
Waiting to see the easter bunny.
Pat the bunny...
Checking out the goods from grandi and grandad. Thank you!!!
Not feeling so hot...


Will went to see the Easter Bunny yesterday. He was a huge fan! He was patting the Easter Bunny and pulling on his fur - he broke into a big ol' smile for the camera, so his "official" Easter Bunny pic is pretty cute. While at the mall I went to Strausburg to buy him some knee socks for his easter outfit (which is shorts and it is 32 outside A-N-Y-W-A-Y-S so over this northern weather...) and some new little white dress shoes. Which ended up being too narrow...after I bought them. Anyone know if Strausburg makes those shoes in wide? So his little outfit was ready to go this morning however it didn't make it on his body because he woke up at 5:30 with a 103 fever. We're thinking another ear infection...ugh. So we spent the day around the house. Pretty boring.

Will did love his easter basket. He had two this year, one from Grandi and Grandad and of course the one from us. His favorite thing in the basket was the easter Hotwheels. He has played with them ALL day.

In other news, Friday night we ordered pizza and were going to watch a movie. I had some jewelry to make so I needed some wax paper. Michael needed Tylenol so he was going to run to the store. He begins looking for his wallet, no where to be found. Last place he had it was at the gas station on his way home so he decides to check there. I look at our checking account and credit cards online. He had my credit card in his wallet and sure enough someone had managed to spend $1100 on my credit card in about 15 minutes - $743 at Walmart and $350 at Best Buy (I am guessing an Xbox 360 and some games...). I am REALLY mad they didn't ask for ID ESPECIALLY at Walmart! Who have you ever seen spend that much at Walmart? Electronics or gift cards I guess. So we canceled the cards etc. Anyway, we finally came to the conclusion that it must have fallen out of his pocket when he was getting in his truck at the gas station. What a hassle, huh. It must have been a girl because the only car they used was the one with my name, not Michael's.






22 comments:

lyla said...

sounds like the easter bunny left you guys a big basket of poo. that stinks about michael's wallet and poor little will. so sorry! it was freezing here too--it stunk. hope will gets to feeling better soon :) lilly and mamie say happy easter and get well soon to their beach buddy!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh!!! You guys have had some Easter!!! :( Kind of sounds like ours to tell you the truth... Grace had on her dress for 2 minutes while I took pictures (I'm ridiculous) and then back on with the pjs because we were having some major tummy issues this morning! So sorry about the stolen credit cards! Unbelieveable! Hope Will is feeling better soon... poor baby! He is SOOO handsome!!

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear that Will is not feeling well, but it sounds like you guys got to relax at home for Easter! That stinks about your credit card! I hope that everything works out and that you do not have to pay the charges!!!

Mandy said...

Will looks so cute! I'm sorry he's running a fever again - that stinks! Ethan just had his first little ear infection - thankfully it wasn't bad though. Anyways, I can't believe that about Michael's wallet - that is horrible...but glad you caught it before anymore damage could be done. What a mess to have to deal with though! Happy Easter!!!

Angie said...

That stinks! It amazes me that people are SO dishonest. They don't think a thing about stealing from other people. Brad's things are always slipping out of his scrub pants, and we have to watch out for him. Hope Will is feeling better really soon! You'll have to get a picture of him all dressed up in his Easter outfit.

Ryan said...

You have been so busy!!! We've been out of town. I love the picture of Will on the merry-go-round. I hope Will is feeling better soon.

Dee-Dee said...

Toby told me about the card - that stinks! People are so heartless and dishonest sometimes. It is sad.
SO sorry Will had an Easter fever - that stinks. He is cute diggin' in his basket in his diaper, tho!

Elizabeth said...

Wow... what a weekend! That is horrible about his wallet and Will being sick. I hope Will feels better soon!

The Hadfields said...

I didn't mention it in my blog but Sophie's been sick over Easter too and I'm worried it's the flu!
So sorry about the "stolen identity". How frustrating!!!
Happy Easter!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

It never stops! All this chaos. Glad you got it taken care of though. Sorry Will is not feeling good. I know that must make for a long day. He still looks cute in his pics though.

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa

caroline G said...

MISERY about the wallet!!! I hate stuff like that. What a hassle! Can you imagine finding a wallet and instantly thinking "how fast can I run up the bill before anthing happens?" People are crazy!!

Will is adorable as alway!

Rachel said...

ugh! That's awful about the wallet! I got my purse stolen once and it was miserable!

Also, my cousin may be contacting you to make earrings for her wedding.

Heather said...

That's awful about his wallet!! I'm glad you caught it quickly.
I'm sorry Will is sick. Gracie had the tummy bug before Easter last week...surprisingly...my kids are usually sick @ holidays. Hope he feels better soon. :)

Julie said...

such cute pictures! He is such a doll!

King Family said...

i am sorry Will is not feeling well. I love all the cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Will is all better by now. It's no fun bring sick on Easter. One year my brother had the chicken pox on Easter so he got his own Easter egg hunt - away from me and the other cousins. We even dyed eggs and put red dots all over them. What ashame re the creidt card. Hope you get it straightened out. Don't worry - mystery thief's day is coming. What goes around comes around.

The Kosko Family said...

so frustrating about the wallet! and will is adorable and getting so big....hope he's feeling better....

Griner Mom said...

sorry he is sick again! I love the bunny ears though. We had credit card fraud last week! It is a total pain!! Glad you caught it quickly!

moshieraj said...

That stinks about the credit card thing. It really bothers me that all you have to do is swipe your card and they never check for ID. SO sorry that happened! Also, I'm sorry Will was so sick for Easter. Sounds like his little outfit was a cute one. Glad he liked his basket

Stacy said...

Andy lost his wallet last Monday...... thankfully, a lady found it at the park and called-wish that hadn't have happened for y'all. What a fun Easter-Will's a cute bunny!

Ryan and Michelle said...

What a weekend. I hope you have had a better week!