Saturday, September 26, 2009

this is for my mom...































My mom has been begging me to update the blog more regularly! So I had a few moments to do so...

We are staying pretty busy here. We went to the beach with the Carmans and the Hollands at the beginning of September. We had a great time! Quinn did really well and Will of course LOVED the beach. He did not want to get out of the ocean.

Quinn is getting bigger by the day! She is such a happy baby and smiles all of the time! So sweet! She will be 4 months in about a week....the time sure flies.
Will is doing well too! He loves his new school, but was out last week because he was sick:( I can't believe he will be 3 in November! I love my two little kiddos...
I need to start up the giveaways - I will do one for October. I have been working on some new stuff....so be sure to check back!

8 comments:

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't believe how Quinn is growing and changing. I saw Lyla a few quick minutes at church in H'ville after your beach trip.

Dee-Dee said...

Glad your mom got onto you! Ha ha - jk! No, really glad you updated though. I still like the blogs better than facebook for whatever reason. I love how Quinn's little arm is thrown up on Michael's shoulder in that one picture from behind. So sweet. You look so stinkin' good, it is ridiculous!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Love the white shirt beach pics! Classic. Quinn is so pretty and Will looks so much older next to her! Glad for the update as well!

Angie said...

Good pictures! Y'all are such a cute family! I can't believe how big Quinn is getting!

Becky said...

Good to see the update!! I have been getting so many compliments on the 2 necklaces I have from you, so I am starting to send new customers your way! Your little family of 4 is precious and you look great!!!

Mandy said...

I think that Randi and Char should update our blogs for us....;-)! So glad to see your beach pictures. Your family is gorgeous - I can't believe that Quinn is almost 4 months and Will is almost 3. You're right, where does the time go? Glad you had another great beach trip.

Heather said...

Your Mom isn't the only one wanting updates. ~wink~ I can't believe Quinn is 4 mos old already! She is beautiful & so gald ya'll are doing well. :)

Julie said...

Those are great-You look sooo good! Quinn is precious.