Saturday, October 10, 2009

4 months...




so I have all of these really great pics of Quinn, but haven't downloaded them:( oh well, poor second child....I have got to be better about the picture thing!!! Anyway, Quinn is now 4 months old. Where has the time gone???? She had her 4 month check up the other day - she weighs 16 lbs. 8 oz. (big girl, but still smaller than Will - boy was 18 lbs at 4 mos. !) and 24 1/2 inches. She is such a good baby with the best little squishy cheeks to kiss. I have so much fun dressing her (little girls have so many more "accessories") - thank goodness because Will is about out of the "smocked" phase. This is probably the last year. He is only about to be 3, but he looks 4 :( Quinn is such a little squealer and just smiles all of the time. I feel so blessed to be the mommy of my two little bitties.




Will is a mess these days...he is so much fun! He is definitely entering his independent phase or "my own agenda" phase. While he wants to do his own thing, his way - he really wants mommy and daddy to "pway wif me." How can you say no to that! He is beyond sweet and gentle with Quinn - he shares his cars and talks to her just like we do - you know that high pitched tone. It's really cute. He is also obsessed with chocolate. I have a candy bowl on the counter and he is now tall enough to reach it and he swipes candy out of it all of the time. Maybe that is why he won't take naps these days...Anyway, he turns 3 in November - got to plan a party!




I posted a pic of him from the other day. We had family pictures made - can't wait to see how they turned out. Michael snapped a couple of him on the front porch...he looks so big :(




Who else is lovin' this fall weather???

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the last 2 posts and am looking forward to seeing some pictures of Quinn soon! The ones from the beach are great, so even though it was special for your Mom to see, thanks for letting us get a peak as well!

Heather said...

Can't believe how big they are getting! I laughed at the thought of him talking in the high pitched tone. Too cute!

Dee-Dee said...

Cutest little picture of Will - lovin' his sweater.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Looking forward to seeing some family pics! Sounds like you are having fun with your babies!

The Hadfields said...

Will is so precious and I cannot believe that little Quinn is growing up so fast.
You need to start the jewelry give aways back up soon (in all your spare time). :) Once we decide on a name for our little man, I'll need a silver initial for my necklace!! :)