Monday, August 27, 2007

Surprise!

Will was surprised too!
Grandi letting Will try something sweet.
Will with Grandi and Grandad! Thanks for coming to see me!!!


I got a little surprise Friday night....a visit from my parents! Friday night I had headed upstairs to go to bed, Michael said he was going to watch a little Sportscenter, then he would be up. Typical night, anyone else have a husband that has to watch Sportscenter for a little while before bed? Anyway, he came upstairs and gave a lame excuse for me to go downstairs. So I do, in my underwear mind you. I come around the corner and see two people sitting on my couch! I couldn't see their faces because of my treadmill. So I drop to the floor and say "Ahhh, I am in my underwear!" At that point I didn't know who was sitting there! My parents start laughing, and I said "I am in my underwear!" Anyway, they surprised me (Michael knew about it). So we had a fun little weekend! We ate, shopped a little, and of course they spent most of their time playing with Will! Thanks mom and dad for the visit, it was SO much fun!!!


13 comments:

Angie said...

That made me laugh. I can just see you hitting the ground wondering who is sitting there in your living room. What a fun surprise!

lyla said...

that's adorable! i can see myself in that same situation somehow... i'm sure big ed got a kick out of it! your parents are so cute. i still get embarrassed you told him about my car that time.

Mandy said...

I'm so glad your parents came to see you guys - I didn't realize it was a surprise until your mom told me through an email today! Will looks so happy with Grandi and Grandad! Congrats on Johnson City!!! Hope to see you all soon!

Ryan said...

How fun!!! I love surprise visits!!! That picture of Will is hilarious.

Jennifer said...

How Fun!!! I know that you all enjoyed having your parents there for the weekend!

The Hadfields said...

That is so sweet!! You guys must do that to each other alot!! :)

Laurie said...

Will reminds me a lot of Kyle in those pictures!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

How fun! It is always great to see your folks. I love seeing my mom (and I look forward to seeingm my dad!) Hope you guys are settling in okay.

the robertsons said...

The underwear story reminds me of Lyla-ha! I love your parents! Tell them hello for me.

Griner Mom said...

You gotta love surprise visits!! I know I do, because surprises are usually so rare! I know it was good for all of you guys to see eachother! Love to all, AShley

Anonymous said...

Will's eye are sooo blue! They're beautiful! I'm glad you guys had a good visit - I know your parents must absolutely love being grandparents.

mandiandjosh said...

I think Will looks a little like your dad!
What a fun suprise:) I bet they miss him SO BAD...

Jillina said...

Ha Ha!! That's great!