Thursday, August 30, 2007

Practicing with PMC!

Fine silver discs with matte finish and sterling silver earwires. $16
Fine silver disc with pressed design $20
Fine silver disc with sapphire and four diamonds
Fine silver disc with small diamond and fine silver disc with sapphire.
New fine silver initial disc with stamped letters
Fine silver disc earrings $12



I have been playing around with the PMC jewelry lately. I had been carving the letters in the clay, but I bought some alphabet stamps and I think they may look a little better. What do you think??? I have also been setting some stones in PMC. I used sapphires and tiny diamonds and I think they tured out pretty cute. I just visited another bead shop in town the other day and the owner is going to teach a class on metalsmithing! I am so excited. She is waiting on her stuff to get in then she will schedule. I will work with sheets of sterling silver, then cut out the shapes I want, then I can stamp the letters or textures right into the silver. Anyway, should be fun!

12 comments:

Laurie said...

hmmm...the fine discs have my initials stamped in them...is that a sign that you made them for me to buy??

Ryan said...

Sounds great!! I'm glad you've found something you enjoy doing so much!! The jewelry looks wonderful!!!

The Hadfields said...

I like the sapphire and diamond necklace. That would be great for birthstones. You know, have one for every child with their birthstone on it?? I like how simple that one is too b/ you could wear it every day!! I like them all Courtney!!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Great job, as usual! I don't know how you have time to do all of this crafty work.

The story from your parent's surprise visit was funny! Glad they got you. Happy Labor Day!

Dee-Dee said...

They look great! I like the stones...

Julie said...

You are so talented! They are so pretty! Glad you had a fun weekend with your parents. I saw the Miss teen thing too-she was on Today show to "redeem" herself, but I don't think it helped her too much!

Becky said...

Those look so good!! I have worn my earrings you made like 10 times already... love them! You are getting good at this!!

the robertsons said...

Love the stones! I might need to buy a pair of earrings to match my necklace!

Angie said...

I got my necklace in the mail yesterday (LOVE IT) and wore it today.... already TONS of compliments when I went out! My sisters are currently checking your site to make out their Christmas lists. :) You are so talented!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Those are so great!!! You better get crankin because it looks like you'll have lots of Christmas orders!

moshieraj said...

Hey Courtney! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!! I ahve actually visited your blog several times through Amy, but I was afraid you wouldn't remember me, so I never left a comment. Your little guy is so precious and you are so talented! I love the jewelry!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I remember! We ate at the Grande Lux Cafe! It was fun! Don't you miss it.