Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor Day, etc....

Will and his sippy cup!
Will and Aunt Ann playing after our bike ride.
Will and Uncle Berry just hangin'
Will and "Big Bear"


Labor Day weekend Michael's brother Berry and his wife Ann came to see us. We had such a good time, ate lots of food, went on a bike ride, did some shopping, it was a great weekend! Ann and I came up with some cake ideas for Will's first birthday. Ann is an INCREDIBLE cake baker and decorator (you should click on her link on my blog!). She is in Nashville and does unbelievable cakes for such a reasonable price!!! Any of you needing a birthday cake should give her a call!! Thanks Uncle Berry and Aunt Ann for coming to see us! Will LOVED all the attention!
Will is really liking his sippy cup. Except today he would chug it and then stop and let it run out of his mouth while he had a big smile on his face!!! I took a picture, you can see the front of his outfit is all wet. Silly boy...
Michael and I randomly went to Sam's last night. Got 172 diapers, 720 wipes, 82 oz. of body wash, and "Big Bear." They had a huge bin of these plush, softest stuffed animals I have ever felt. Anyway, Michael put Will in the bin with all of them and he went crazy laughing and squealing. So OF COURSE we had to get him one....He really does love it, he laughs everytime he sees it!

9 comments:

Griner Mom said...

I love the big bear and it looks like Will does too! It is so much fun to have company, especially when you live so far away! What a big boy with his sippy cup! Love, Ashley

Jillina said...

I can not belive Will's first birthday is coming up! How fun!

Mandy said...

I can't believe Will is almost 1! The other night I was up late and was clicking on everyone linked on your page and saw Ann's gorgeous cakes - but didn't realize she's Will's aunt. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for his 1st! Too bad you didn't have your camera to take a picture of Will in the bin with all the animals - I'm sure that was adorable! Looks like he likes his big bear though.. and I'm sure he's appreciative of the diapers, wipes and soap (sounds like our Sam's shopping list too)!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Sam's is a fun place to go! The black and white pic is my favorite.

Amber said...

Awww, Courtney, he's getting to be such a big boy with his sippy cup. What a cutie pie.

mandiandjosh said...

Love that last pic!
Thanks for the cake info. I have been thinking about Preston's cake and I am going to check her out!

The Hadfields said...

So sweet! Sophie used to let the milk run out of her mouth too!! What's up with that?

the robertsons said...

That last picture is sooo good- those eyes are amazing! I REALLY cannot believe Will is going to be 1! That will be a very fun party!

Julie said...

so sweet! I love those big stuffed animals at Sam's too! I've been very tempted everytime I go in b/c I want to lay on it!