Sunday, September 30, 2007

Will's Visit to See the Grandparents!

Will and Grandi having an apple.
Will and Beth
Ada, Stella, Will and I (I wish I had gotten some better close ups of Stella!)
Will with his Grandi and Grandad
Will and Uncle Kyle
Will and his Grandad on the swing (Will loved it and would always fall asleep!)

This past week we have been visiting my parents. We have had such a good time and Will is officially rotten... The week went by too quickly, but we will see them again soon! I have to say it has been nice to have all the help with Will, I have hardly had to lift a finger! :) My brother also came down for the weekend to see Will. He just cracks up at Will all the time. Will was even trying to say his name, it was really funny. Thanks for the great week Grandi, Grandad, and Uncle Kyle - we love and miss you all SO much!

While I was at home I went to see Ada and her new baby, Stella. She is so pretty and tiny! I didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked, but at least I got to stop by and see them both! I also spent the day with my cousin, Beth. We had a good time catching up!
Anyway, back home tomorrow. I am hoping the flight will go as well as it did on the way down...stay tuned.

16 comments:

lyla said...

Courtney! you have the cutest family! i'm glad you posted a picture of ada and stella so i got to see a newer one! they look great. (i keep trying to call her...?) i bet will misses having your parents around!

lyla said...

i just saw the pic of your dad and will in the swing (i don't know why it wouldn't come up earlier)--that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! you need to get him a black and white of that for christmas! and i like your shirt you wore to ada's--very cute! good luck on the plane--i'm glad it's you & not me!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Going home is always nice. Glad to see your family is doing well. Cute pics of everyone!

Anonymous said...

well, i think i'm back in business! i look worse in that photo than i did right after i gave birth! wish we could've spent some more time together...sorry i was such a zombie when you were here! we have to plan a time for all of us to get together!

Griner Mom said...

Looks like you had a nice visit. I like the picture of Will with Kyle. Tell the family we said hello! Ashley

the robertsons said...

What a fun week! I love your family, and I'm sure they are just in love with that Will. That apple pic cracks me up! It's good Will has such a healthy appetite :)! I wish you had gotten a close up of Stella, too! I'm dying to meet her. By the way, you look really cute! I'm glad you had a great week with lots of help. I already know what you mean and Henley is only 6 weeks...

Dee-Dee said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of him asleep on the swing with your dad. That is precious. I am excited about this weekend!! Yay!!

Angie said...

Yea for grandparents that dote (sp?) on the little ones and give the mommies a little rest! Glad you and Will had a fun week!

Julie said...

What a cute family! I see where you get your looks-Your mom is beautiful! I got your message-thanks--How much would the gold and silver one be? That sounds pretty to me too!

Mandy said...

It was so good seeing you! I'm glad you and Will had such a great time. Hope we can be in town at the same time again soon!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Will is so precious! You have the best pictures! I think I need a cancy camera like yours!

Julie said...

14K gold fill chain sounds great! Thanks!!

lyla said...

got the necklace--thanks so much! i'll mail your check tomorrow. how did the flight go? i'll try to call you tomorrow.

The Hadfields said...

Great pics!!! I didn't realize Ada had her baby!! I LOVE the name Stella!! Will is precious and I am so glad that you have gotten to see your families so much lately!

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures... Your parents look sooo young! And, its funny to see Kyle with Will- hope he's doing well!

Anonymous said...

Courtney - Will is changing so quickly.....I can't believe it. I am so glad you had a great time in Atlanta. I know it was hard to leave - your family is just the cutest. And....granddparents are supposed to make Will rotten - wouldn't be right if they didn't. Now it just gives you a little extra work when you get back home! So sad I can't see you. Talk to you soon - Love, Lori