Sunday, October 07, 2007

I love this picture of my boys...
At the game, pardon our sweat...
Saying goodbye!
Pardon my puffy cheeks, do we ever like pictures of ourselves?

We had a fun weekend in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge this weekend. It just kind of happened to work out. Toby and Dee Dee were going up to meet Toby's dad and sister Jody for the weekend and for the UT/Georgia game. Michael and I have been wanting to go to a game so they invited us to come along. We had a good time eating, shopping, and going to the game on Saturday. It was a blast. It was SOOOOOO hot. I really don't think I have ever been that hot in my entire life. It was fine while tailgating, but we had tickets on the sunny side of the stadium and it was unbelievable how hot it was! However, despite the heat it was a great game! I know I am a Georgia girl, but I have been converted - Go Vols! Thanks Dee, Toby, Larry, and Jody for the fun weekend!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Michael and Will. It is one of the best I've seen. Two handsome guys. I am glad ya'll had fun.
Mom

Mandy said...

TN football is so much fun - glad you got to see a game! All the pics are so good!!!

Stacy said...

What a fun trip!! I love college football games!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

NOOOOOOO! I work at UT and I am not a VOLS fan. The pay stinks. Both Ashley and I are in Knoxville, wish we could have seen you. It was super hot. I can't imagine sitting at that game. Did you go to the outlet mall in Pigeon Forge? Well, I am glad to see that you had a fun weekend, but I can't believe you are a VOLS fan. I never would have thought!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you had fun at the game! It certainly wasn't fun for GA fans to watch- how about just saying embarrassing! Great pictures!

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that you all had fun at the game! Your right, it was a great game but it was SO HOT!!!!! At least the VOLS won!

Dee-Dee said...

I can't wait to see the "real" pictures if those are that good!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Terrific pictures. Will is a sport with his faces and in the suitcase...cutie patootie!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

will looks so handsome in that khaki outfit!!

Heather said...

Great pics! You do not have puffy cheeks! You all look great! I want to plan a trip to TN soon. We have so many friends & family up there now. Sounds like ya'll had fun!

the robertsons said...

GO VOLS!! I wish I had been at that game. I think the heat would be worth it. Great pictures! You look so pretty, and I love your necklace. Will is a little man, and I can't believe how big he is.

The Parker Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Parker Family said...

Glad you have converted to a Vols fan. The games are so much fun...we love going. Little Will is a cutie.

Griner Mom said...

Hey! First of all I must say I am disappointed how quickly you were converted to TN. As you know I am forever a Georgia girl and was hoping you would stick with me. Oh well :)
It definatly was sooo hot! We were at John's band competition during the game and we were burning up. Crazy for October! The pictures are so cute and Will is really growing up! From your "used to be" fellow Bulldawg! Ashley P.S. Your jewlery is always so pretty!