Sunday, January 27, 2008

Will's First Haircut!

Goodbye Golden Mullet...
Mommyyyyyyy!
"Don't touch me lady..."

Action shot - sweet tea close...distraction in hand (the comb)...we're good to go!
Yum!
"I miss my mullet..."
Lookin' good!


This weekend we decided Will needed a haircut. His mullet was getting a little out of control. It would have been one thing if he had little curls (I wouldn't have cut it yet), but his hair is as straight as mine! It will curl a little when wet, but that is about it! So we tried to take him to a kiddie salon, but it was mass chaos in there and no openings. We ate lunch and saw an empty Sports Clips so we took him in. He wasn't too sure about what was going on, but he was so good. To keep him happy I gave him sips of Chick-fil-A sweet tea and it did the trick (only later did I regret it when he was screaming for it on the way home and I wouldn't give him anymore!). I think he looks pretty cute!

17 comments:

Jillina said...

Aww he looks precious and so grown up.

Mandy said...

Love it - especially the picture of him with the look of...what are you doing to me Mommy and when he's looking at the lady - I can only imagine what is going through his mind. Too precious for words!

lyla said...

i am about to wet my pants! he DID have himself a little mullet didn't he? i guess the mississippi mudflap won't work in ohio! those are the cutest pictures. his haircut looks adorable and makes him look like such a big boy. he looks so concerned about what is going on. good thing for the sweet tea.

Dee-Dee said...

What a good looking big boy! Those pictures are hilarious. The top one really shows how much he needed it!! Isn't it a little sad how much it grows them up, though?

The Hadfields said...

He did good!! His hair looks precious!!

Amanda Conley said...

Awww...haircauts are exciting...and sad! I've saved my kids first little hairs from all of their first haircuts. It's like, a step out of babyhood...=--(

Becky said...

Of course he looks cute!!! :) Glad he survived the first hair cut!!! What a big boy and thank goodness for sweet tea!!!

King Family said...

Those pictures are so funny. He looks so unsure of what is about to happen. His hair looks really cute.

Jennifer said...

Will looks so cute with his new haircut. I remember cutting Cooper's "mullet." Even though he did have curls it was still ridiculous!!

Ryan said...

congrats to Will!!! I can only imagine how not well Mary Paul will do that day. He looks very handsome!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Love the picture of him looking at that lady. Too cute. You didn't have so much cut that he looks totally different, just "cleaned up". He looks adorable as usual.

Julie said...

Love that 2nd picture! He's just too cute.

Heather said...

He looks great! What a cutie pie!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

His haircut looks great!!

Angie said...

He looks so sweet. Those pictures of him staring at the lady made me laugh. He has the best looks! :)

Anonymous said...

Will has the most precious facial expressions....so adorable. If you ever plan to come back to Mississippi, you may have to grow the mullet back. He looks great - and so big. I miss him....and you too.

Heather B Mc said...

Wow! Looks like he did really awesome for a first haircut. Are you missing the mullet or are you okay!! The cut is cute.