Friday, February 01, 2008

drum roll please...

Okay we have a winner or winners actually! SO many people commented so I decided to draw two names...this was SO fun! I think I may do this every month or two and maybe for different pieces or gift certificates for http://www.lovemybabyjewelry.com/. I said to Michael last night, "it will take me forever to write out all of these names for the drawing..." he said, "why don't you just write out numbers and do it that way..." Duh, what would I do without that man???;) So commentor numbers 14 and 28 you are the winners of a Love My Baby Necklace - which if I counted right is Michelle (lincoln) and Melody Duncun. SO drop me an email ckwjmw24@yahoo.com and let me know what you would like!


I also am doing a VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL by dropping the $5 shipping charge on each item. So the price you see on the website for the jewelry will be what you pay! I will do this from Feb. 1 - Feb. 9. I have also added a few new thingsso check it out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, man!!! Congrats to Michelle and Melody! I love the new stuff.

Mandy said...

Glad you had fun doing this. Mom said she was ordering me a love my baby necklace, so I'll get one..yeah!

Dee-Dee said...

It was nice of you to do two. Congrats to the winners!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

What a fun idea. I couldn't wait to see if it was me. Better luck next time.

lyla said...

your website looks great--better save me a pair of those leaves i want! valentine's day maybe? i better clue jon in! i love all of your new necklaces and that's so cute "waaa-waaa baby or hubba hubba baby" you're so creative!

King Family said...

I have been wanting one of these since I first saw them. I just seem to never take the time to order it. But I am going to order one today! Thanks.

Elizabeth said...

That was such a neat thing to do! I'll have to enter next time. I love all the stuff!

Pablo y Raquel said...

It's so cool to find you in blog land and then to find this beautiful jewelry too!!
Can't wait til I get the necklace I ordered. THANK so much and great to reconnect!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

yeah!! I finally won something! I am so excited...I just sent you an email. Thank you.

moshieraj said...

Congrats to the winners! It was a great idea Courtney