Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A visit from friends...

Sweet Avery...
Grabbing a handful of Will!
Just playin'
How cute is she???
I promise I dress him everyday...
Will teaching Avery some new things...
I love to swim!!!!

This past weekend my good friend Lori and her 9 month old Avery from Jackson flew up to see Will and I. Michael spent the weekend with her husband and another friend from residency in Arkansas. They played golf and spent time out on the lake. Lori and I were discussing what a long weekend it would be home alone with the kids so she decided to fly on up and hang out! We had so much fun. I miss her a ton!!!! Avery is so precious and one of the sweetest, most content, happy babies I have ever met. She didn't cry or fuss the entire weekend. Will was really sweet to her too. He shared his toys and tried to share his sippy cup with her :) We did a little shopping and got our babysitter Saturday night so that we could go to dinner. It was fun! Thanks Lori for making the trip! Can't wait to see you again...:) Here are a few pictures from the weekend. We meant to get a picture of all four of us, but we forgot :(

7 comments:

The Hadfields said...

She is a little cutie!! I love that Will is only in a diaper in those pics, that is how Sophie looks 95% of the time!! :)
PS: I'm getting lots of compliments on my necklace, I'm working on sending people your way!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Sounds like a fun time. Both the babies are cutie pies.

Dee-Dee said...

I love it when babies are just in diapers. They are so cute. Will looks like he loves the pool. We'll have to take them all swimming in a few weeks when we see each other. Avery is a cutie. I am glad you guys got to have a girls (and kids) weekend. Visits from friends are so nice!!

Elizabeth said...

I bet Will enjoyed being the big kid! Cute picture of him in the water! Ha, I wish I had a baby that others would call content and happy!

lyla said...

she's so cute! what a fun weekend. i don't think you have to worry about will sinking with all that on :) he looks so precious and so excited to be in the water! can't wait for him to get to swim with the girls!

Becky said...

WIll could not be any cuter or look more like a little man! He is so precious- I love the diaper only look by the way! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Heather said...

What a fun weekend!