Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yeaaaaa moving day!


Well we are moving again...the movers loaded everything yesterday and it is on it's way to our new house. It has been a long few days. We were told two days before they were coming to pack and load that we would receive our things between June 30th and July 12th!!!! We freaked out! Anyway, long story short we should be getting it by the 2nd, but we'll see how that pans out! Ugh!!!!! Oh well, thank goodness my mom has been here helping with Will. The movers were there from around 11:30 to 7:00! So mom spent several hours at the mall with Will (she didn't really know her way around so the options were few!). He was so good for her thank goodness and crashed at the end of the day. Anyway, we are staying at our friends house (who are out of town) until we close on Monday - or until our things get here!


I will post a jewelry giveaway tomorrow so check back!

13 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

YAY!!! Congratulations again and again to Michael for finishing his - 6 years!!! Lots of hard work! I am so proud of him. Can't wait to see your new place with some Courtney flair to it. It is already beautiful and will be even more so when you get in it! Can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks - esp Will...

Angie said...

Hope everything arrives soon! Congrats on being DONE!! :)

Mandy said...

So glad it went well having things packed up! I can't wait to see your new place - hopefully I can make it in person with your mom and my mom! I hope the closing and then the unloading goes well! Bye Bye Ohio...Hello Tennessee!!!

Lyndsey said...

I can't believe you're gone...so sorry we didn't get together before you left. It was great meeting you and Will and we wish you all lots of happiness in the future!

lyla said...

because you have lots of free time for a JEWELRY GIVEAWAY! ha ha...good luck with everything. i know you won't let it get you too stressed--you always manage to stay pretty calm :) love ya!

Becky said...

wooo hooo! Congrats! I think you guys have moved more than me and Nate! We're on our 3rd house, and I think this is it for us for awhile!!! :) I hope you get your stuff asap! That would freak me out big time too!!!

kma said...

Have fun ! & Good luck with the move!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Glad things worked out with the movers. That's a relief I'm sure. Tell mom I miss her, but I know she's enjoying her "Will time".

Shannon said...

Yeah, you guys are almost out of there!! Be safe and we'll see you soon hopefully!

Ryan said...

I can't wait to have you guys closer!!! Good luck with the move!!!

Amanda Conley said...

Happy moving!

Heather said...

We kept your Dad entertained quite a bit this weekend & had lots of laughs with him. Hope the movers get there on time & can't wait to see pics of the new house once you get situated. Tell your Mom I said hey. :)

thesemanchiks said...

Good luck! I hope you'll post pictures eventually, b/c I know that it will be decorated beautifully!