Saturday, September 16, 2006

Surprising Me with the Chair...




Mom and her friends were so excited about surprising me with the chair. So they made me cover my eyes when I came in after they set up the chair and new rug. They were so funny - I felt like a little kid Christmas morning, you know when you have to wait at the top of the stairs until everything is just right, then you get to come down and they get a picture of your face when you see all the things Santa brought! Oops, I just posted the pictures and they are in reverse order, but you get the idea...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the chair Courtney! It's perfect and it has the sweetest story to go along with it. Good thing it's comfortable--get ready to fall asleep there in the middle of the night and wake up not knowing what time it is! You'll be able to use that with all your babies! I can't wait to see it all in person--
Lyla