Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas...

First of all, does it drive anyone else crazy that you can't arrange the order of your pictures on blogger? All of these are out of order, oh well. We had a great Christmas this year with my family in Atlanta. It was so much fun watching Will open and play with all of his new toys. I don't know where we will put everything when we get home! I guess I will be cleaning out some toys, huh.

Will really got into opening his presents!
We spent Christmas Eve at my cousin's house. We had a DELICIOUS dinner, beef tenderloin, yum! Uncle Kyle kept Will occupied with the rubber blocks.
Here we are riding the Pink Pig at Lennox. If you are from Atlanta you know this tradition. When I was little it was a ride that went around the christmas tree on the top of the old Rich's Department store downtown. The old one was better....
Getting ready to go ride the Pink Pig with Grandad and Grandi.
On our way to Atlanta we stopped in Nashville and stayed with Mimi. Here is Will and Mimi in her new kitchen.

Mary Paul loved her new book! Isn't she a cutie!
Will is checking out his new Rock and Ride Pony from Uncle Kyle - he really loves it!
Opening presents with mommy.
Oh yes, that is a new bear - bear, thank you eBay....


Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!






17 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

The pictures are great! I had heard of the pink pig - thanks for clarifying about that. We missed ya'll so much this year! I am glad you had a great Christmas at home though. We love our presents! I spent my BR gift card last night already...Next year Will will be totally into it...

Lincoln said...

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Lincoln had more fun playing with the paper than his toys this year...haha! Next year, we are in trouble because he will know what's going on! As for the pictures....you can organize them as long as they are centered. You have to start with the last picture first and work backwards when uploading. Happy New Year!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you all had a great Christmas! Good luck with the space for the new toys! I know the feeling!

Mandy said...

Merry Christmas! I love all the pictures! Will looks so big and I would love to see him (you guys too)! Your mom's tree is gorgeous - probably the prettiest tree I've ever seen! You both are so talented...I love reaping from your talents - I LOVE the necklace, by the way! Give Will kisses and hugs - take care and hope to see you soon! Happy New Year!

Mom said...

I am so glad you were all able to be at home this Christmas. Will is adorable and growing soooo fast. Merry Christmas to all!! Loe, Melody

Becky said...

Will is so precious!! I love those striped pjs!! :) Glad you all had a great Christmas!! ... and a side note... I love to look at the pictures of Will on the holidays especially, because that gives me some idea of where Grace will be next year since they are almost exactly a year apart! :)

The Hadfields said...

He looks so big!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!!

LB said...

Yeah for another bear-bear! Sweet pictures . . . I'm glad you were able to spend time with both families!

The Diddles said...

Will is so cute! We HAD christmas pj's, but Murph outgrew them before Christmas eve! (of course!:) Love all the pics! I am glad he got another bear-bear! Murphy doesn't have anything special to him yet, but if he takes after me, he will. I still have a lovie and pillow I sleep with every night. DeeDee will tell you- its nasty!:) Happy Holidays!
Meghan

Angie said...

I'm currently trying to find a spot for all our Christmas presents.... and quick, before Emily arrives! She's not really due until January 13, but I'm worried she'll be early.

My computer may be different, but I've always been able to order my pics. I go to the "edit html" tab when blogging, and I can cut and paste the pics where I want them. Each pic starts and ends with a <. Maybe that will work for you, too.

caroline G said...

He is so cute! You also look Christmas Morning Fabulous!

Julie said...

He is so cute-love the pjs! Glad you had a fun time with your family!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Great pics. I love Will in his pjs looking bear-bear over. Love the pony. Definitely an "uncle" gift. Lots of noise. Glad you guys have been able to spend some good quality time at home. It's been nice seeing you.

Christine said...

Looks like Will had a great Christmas! He is such a cutie and is getting so much hair. I love it. Where did you get his pj's? I saw alot of children with those but I couldn't find where they were from.

Samantha said...

Fun time at Christmas! Looks like you guys were busy!

Griner Mom said...

It totally drives me crazy about the order of the pictures too! Glad you guys had a such a fun Christmas! Love Will's pjs! Happy New Year!

Heather said...

Glad we got to see you! Sounds like you gave your Mom & Dad an awesome gift!! Hope to see you again soon. :)